While shopping store's Christmas clearance sections I found some two dollar wire wreath bases and decided to pick them up for the next crafternoon with my friends. To decorate my wreath I pulled out some craft supplies I found during my craft room clean up. (Hurrah! Following my resolution!) Here are the supplies I picked out: fake moss, raffia, and yarn covered wire.
I decided to wrap the wreath with the fake moss and made a huge mess on the table, the floor, and myself. Then took the yarny wire and made leaf and floral shapes. Here is my progress:
I stopped before finishing because my hand hurt from so much wire snipping (removed a bunch of fake evergreen from two wreaths too) and it was getting late. My wreath is looking very spring time! I'm ready for a bit warmer temperatures!
These are the wreaths my friends made: Chelsea wrapped hers in tulle and ribbon, and Katie hot glued wine corks to hers!
Their's look CUTE! I'll be finishing my wreath soon-ish and will share more photos of it then.