Saturday was International Yarn Bombing Day and I installed my yarn bomb! I think using the knitting machine and finishing the base so quickly had me underestimate the amount of time needed to finish all the other parts; I stayed up very late Friday night finishing this stack of monsters! Thank you Katie for all your help last week!
This stack of monsters is a silly bunch; starting at the bottom we have the largest monster who has tentacles, horns, and a button nose. Moving up the pole is a lizard inspired monster, then a cat with wings, and finally a little monster with fangs.
I used up a lot of cheap yarn from my stash, however there is still quite a bit that I want to get rid of and Katie's mom just gave me a bag of scrap yarn! There is definitely going to be another yarn bomb in my future, probably the near future!