The cowl is (mostly) finished and is now a scarf. This scarf was made following Xandy Peters' Mixed Up Mystery Pattern using Knit Picks Chroma Fingering Yarn in Drawing Room and Sandstone.
After finishing the last stitch and doing a quick bind off I realized the oscillate section didn't end with the light blue color like the big and little chevrons. This bummed me out a bit, but I decided to stitch the ends together into a cowl anyway. While doing this I was unhappy that my chevron points were not lining up so I've decided to keep it as a scarf instead of a cowl.
At some point I want to undo the bind off and use up the rest of my yarn to get the last section to end with the light blue color (or as close to the light blue color as possible). I've got some xmas knitting to start and finish so these additional rows will be put on hold for some time.