- Stretch Gloves - I have a Crafternoon with my friends planned where we will embroider these! It seems like I can never have enough stretch gloves!
- Bamboo Trivets - There is more wood burning in my future! Since there are three, this will be another Crafternoon activity!
- Pistachio Shells - Evidence I'm a hoarder: these pistachio shells that I've had around for at least two winters. Originally I planned on making faux flowers with these.
- Erasers - I found lots of rubber erasers so I can carve many more rubber stamps!
- Tiles - Here are some tiles I decorated with sharpies that were going to be coasters. Now I need to decide if I want to keep these designs.
Leave me a comment with any decorating ideas for the gloves, trivets, stamps, and tiles!